Please note: In order to limit risk caused by COVID-19, IMS Customer Service and Account teams are working remotely. Customer Service can only be reached at email@example.com, and will monitor this email address during normal business hours. The website and warehouse will remain fully operational. We will update this message when new information becomes available.
Q: Who can order from the brand site?
A: Products are available to all Hogan Lovells employees. First-time users will need to setup an account. Billing can be allocated to a credit card only.
Q: I need items for an event tomorrow—Is that possible?
A: Merchandise on the site is pre-decorated, meets brand standards, and is ready to ship. Pricing and inventory is noted within each item’s description. If you place the order by 2:00 p.m. (CST), you can select expedited shipping and receive the order the following day.
Q: I have a client meeting in London, can we ship it internationally?
A: If you have an international event, we suggest that you order from the international site to avoid delays with customs, additional taxes, and fees.
Q: Where are the items stored—How can I gain access asap?
A: Our preferred vendor fulfills all orders from their warehouse and QC’s inventory. If you place an order by 2:00 p.m., you can get the items the following day.
• We do not have a marketing closet with branded items, but you may want to order a few items to have on hand for last minute requests.
• When placing an order, please give yourself two business days to allow for any delays. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. CST will not be processed until the following business day. The vendor’s business hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m CST.
o A variety of shipping options can be selected during the ordering process—remember that priority overnight may be expensive and it is based on weight.
Q: I need something not listed on the site.
A: Inventory is reviewed on a quarterly basis and new items are added based on business need, industry trends, and demand. When possible, please try to select an item from the brand store. You can also contact a member of the events team to help brainstorm a creative solution. Consider our new ToV and how we can align the item to a practice, industry sector, or regional expertise. We also try to select useful items that would be utilized on a regular basis so Hogan Lovells is top of mind.
• If you are interested in a custom item, please take into consideration the following custom request criteria:
o Quantity must be over 100 items as the cost per item is prohibitive.
o Allow four-six weeks to complete a custom order. Project factors include selecting an item, confirming inventory, branding, being added to the manufacturing schedule, ensuring brand standards are met, and shipping.
o Email Events.Americas@hoganlovells.com to make a custom request and provide the following information.
1. Total budget—this will help to identify the price per item.
2. In-hands date—when do you need the item, consider the location and shipping.
3. Description/pictures of the item—share the group who is hosting the event or the demographics of the recipients—this will help to refine options.
4. CM#, GL, or billing code
5. Method item will be delivered, so packaging is considered.
Q: I have a local vendor that is cheaper and can turn around the request faster.
A: We are inundated with promotional vendors, but have built a strong relationship with a preferred vendor who understands our brand standards and provides excellent custom service. When the PMS color is incorrect, they work with the manufacturer on our behalf to make it right. They also hold a number of key relationships with manufacturers in the U.S. that uphold similar quality standards. By working with a preferred vendor we are able to streamline project management and uphold our brand standards. We aim to make your job easier by providing an internal service for branded items. We manage the vendor and do our best to meet the deadline, budget, and objective for your project.